As most of you know, I do giveaways twice a year — one in the spring (in celebration of my blog’s birthday) and one in celebration of the holidays. Which means it’s time to introduce the Holiday Giveaway for 2015! Yay!
In previous years, this has been the giveaway where things like editorial services and other goodies have been handed out, but unfortunately, I have such a backlog of projects from previous giveaways that I can’t feasibly add any more without also adding a massive dose of guilt to my already Atlas-sized ball. So this year, I’m going to do a bookapalooza giveaway instead. Below, you’ll find four different eBook bundles, categorized by genre. These are some of my favorite reads, and I’m really excited to share them with you. I would have loved to give them all away as physical copies, but shipping costs have become prohibitively expensive, and I wanted this to be open to everyone, not just to those in the US. Therefore, all books will be delivered in the digital format of the winner’s choosing.
On January 8th, 2016, I will select four winners — one for each bundle. These are some truly fantastic books, no matter which genre you select. Many have been reviewed here, so feel free to locate them in the archives if you want to see my opinions in detail. Otherwise, I’ll leave you to peruse the titles up for grabs before sending you off to enter via the link at the end. Happy shopping!
(Note: each set of books contains a mix of YA & NA, so I would say these are appropriate for age 16+. Some contain swearing, some contain sexual situations, and several contain both, so be advised. 😉 )
The Four Options
- Deceptive Cadence by Katie Hamstead
- Diverging Cadence by Katie Hamstead
- Forever Kinda Love by Clara Stone
- Flirting With Love by Clara Stone
- Sachael Dreams by Melody Winter
- Sachael Desires by Melody Winter
- The Untold Tale by J.M. Frey
- NPCs by Drew Hayes
- Split the Party by Drew Hayes
- Off Book by Jessica Dall
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik
- From Under the Mountain by Cait Spivey
- Fairly Twisted Tales for a Horribly Ever After Anthology
- The Rose Master by Valentina Cano
- Gambit by C.L. Denault
- Link by Summer Wier
- Already Seen by Scott Hughey
- Denton Little’s Deathdate by Lance Rubin
Got your favorites picked out? Good. Now go enter!